Marketing communications managerhas now become the backbone of any business. It does not matter whether the business is profitable nature or welfare nature. In the world of today no business can run without proper marketing. Communication is the otter important aspect of business. When two or more persons sit together communication is required. Communication is the life blood of business. Without proper communication an organization cannot get success. Communication is the act of influencing the other person to act in the manner intended by the speaker. The manager is the person who is responsible for maintaining proper and effective marketing and communication.
Marketing communications manager is the important thing in our daily business life. It helps in establishing good relationships with the people who are connected with our business. Marketing communications manager also helps in increasing the profit by motivating the employees. This incentive helps the workers to work in the most excellent attention of the company goal.
Marketing is the organizational process responsible for recognizing, anticipating the situation of the market and fulfilling the need of customers in a gainful manner. All the targets, objects and goals of marketing should be properly monitored by the skills workers. Through marketing research a business entity must be able to identify the needs of the customer. There are many advantages of marketing.
One of the great advantages of it is with the intention of business gets popularity among the people. In addition to it also attracts the people which result in increasing the profits. The disadvantages are also there. One of the great disadvantages is that it requires huge amount for advertisement. Another demerit is that it requires too much time and if the campaign does not success the whole time is wasted.
Communication in business is of two types. 1. Written Communication is good for complicated instructions which can be given in a uniform manner. In this type of communication the sender has to take all reasonable care while sending the message.
Sources and Citations
2. Spoken Communication is the best system of communication. There is no chance of misunderstanding the idea of the sender. The feedback, which is very important, is given immediately.
Following are the 6 tips of Marketing Communications Manager.
1. The first and most important thing is that the purpose of the message must be clear.
2. The second important thing is that you should visualize your reader.
3. The third Marketing Communications Manager tip is that you should divide the work in groups so that the burden of work minimized.
4. The fourth tip is that you should use 7C’S. In communication all C’S must be there. That is to say clearness, fullness, succinctness, consideration, good manners, exactness, and concentration must be there.
5. The fifth tip of Marketing Communications Manager is that there should be planning for everything. If something went wrong then there should be another option present there.
6. The last and important tip of Marketing Communications Manager is that the person should be able to control management.