Things You Must Know
While buying a used car, you should know the following five things.
1. If you are buying a used car through any individual, you should first check if the car belongs to the seller or not. This step will help you to make sure that the car that is being sold is not a stolen car.
2. While buying a used car, you can opt for car finance option. Used car dealers provide loan option through various financial institutions. Make sure that you opt for a car loan with very low interest rate.
3. While buying a used car, you can opt for EMI option. The EMI option will help you to make small monthly payment for the car.
4. While buying a used car, always opt for the latest model. While buying a used car through any individual buy a model which is one or two years old.
5. While buying a used car, buy a certified model because such cars are tested by the manufacturers. On certified cars, manufacturers provide one year of free maintenance and servicing.
Used 1985 Buick Wildcat
The best selling used car in the automobile market is the used 1985 Buick Wildcat.
The used 1985 Buick Wildcat has V6 engine with twenty-four valves and twin cam. The width of this Wildcat is 1834 mm and the track front of this used Wildcat is 1511 mm. The length of this 1985 Buick Wildcat is 4387 mm and the track rear of this used Buick is 1511 mm. The total curb weight of this used Coupe is 1320 kg and the front weight distribution of this Wildcat is 35%. The length/wheel-base ratio of this used Wildcat is 1.69 and the height of this used Buick is 1110 mm. The engine of this 1985 Wildcat has six cylinders and the wheel-base of this used Coupe is 2591 mm. This used car has automatic transmission and the power-to-weight ratio of this used Wildcat is 174.2 kW/ton. The engine of this used car has no intercooler and this is a one door car with two seats.
The fuel capacity of this used Buick is 57 liter and the engine displacement of this used Coupe is 3800 cm3. The maximum torque generated by the engine of this used Coupe is 332 N·m at 4000 rpm and the estimated front area of this used Wildcat is 1.73 m2. The engine of this used Coupe requires water as coolant and this used Coupe requires petrol as fuel. The engine of this used Coupe has specific torque of 87.4 N·m/l and the engine of this 1985 Wildcat has unitary capacity of 633.33 cm3 /cylinder. The top maximum speed generated by this used Wildcat is 289 km/h. The maximum net output generated by the engine of this used car is 108.3 kW and the engine of used Coupe has compression ratio of 9:1. The engine of this used Wildcat produces specific output of 45.1 kW/l and the engine of this used Wildcat has maximum output power of 171.5 kW at 6000 rpm. This used Buick car has four gears and the top drive ratio of this used car is 0.7. So buy this used Coupe today.
Sources and Citations
Most Recent Articles
5 Things You Must Know About Car Used Buying
While buying a used car, you should keep few things in mind. Here is 5 things you must know while buying a used car. 1. Say ‘No’ to an individual – Avoid buying a used ca...