If you are a lover of fine food, elegant decor and apt service you should definitely visit one of the many fine dining restaurant in California, or CA. CA is a hub of delicious and unique restaurant experiences and in this article we will focus on some of the best dining experiences that is available in CA.
The first CA restaurant we will leisurely explore is the uniquely titled French Laundry, a French inspired venue set in the Napa Valley. The staff at this CA restaurant view food and dining as a memorable experience where your emotions are intertwined with the served cuisine. The menu at this restaurant is unique in the sense that every day the staff creates two new course tasting menus. To represent this, they have exhibited a tasting menu.
Chefs Tasting Menu
- Oysters and Pearls, Sabayon” of Pearl Tapioca with Island Creek Oysters and White Sturgeon Caviar.
- Royal Osserta Cavier, Santa Barbara Spot Prawn, Fava Beans, Mint,Oxalis and Sunchoke Cream.
- Salad of Hawaiian hearts of palm, French Laundry Garden Beets, Cashew, Miner’s Lettuce and Passionfruit “Gastrique.
- Moulard Duck, Pecan “Sablé,” Cara Cara Oranges, Fennel, Sorrel and Juniper Yogurt.
- Sauteed Fillet of Gulf Coast Cobia, Conch, Yukon Gold Potatoes, Celery Branch, Parsley and “Manhattan Chowder”.
- Mediterran Lubina, ” Jingle Bell Peppers, Green Garlic, Niçoise Olives and Arugula.
- Maine diver scallop, Red Radishes, Romaine Lettuce, Hass Avocado,Parmesan and “Bottarga di Muggine.
- Liberty Farm Pekin Duck, Ramps, Snap Peas, Tokyo Turnip and Black Winter Truffle.
- Salmon Creek Farm Pork, Pole Beans, Swiss Chard, Grilled Okra and Blackstrap Molasses.
- Snake River Farms, Braised Short Rib “Raviolo,” Stinging Nettles, King Trumpet Mushroom, Nantes Carrots, Broccoli and “Sauce Bordelaise'.
- Brunet, Cipollini Onions, Baby Leeks, Sultana Raisins and Marcona Almonds.
- Serria Beauty Apple Sorbet, Toasted Oats and Ginger “Nuage”.
- Marjolaine, Praline Mousse, “Dacquoise,” and Roasted Banana Sherbet.
- Meyer Lemon Pafait, Oregon Huckleberries, Sicilian Pistachios and Poppy Seed Ice Cream
The next CA restaurant we will delve into is the Soule Domain, founded by Charles Soule. The food at this CA restaurant is a tasty fusion of Mediterranean and Asian flavors, making for an enjoyable dining experience. In order to give you a clear representation of this eatery's tantalizing meals, we have listed some of the dishes available at this CA restaurant.
Entrees: Vegan Sauté, White Shrimp, Fresh Sea Scallops & 1/4 Maine Lobster Tail, Linguine with Shrimp, Rack of Australian Lamb Chops, and duck breast.
Appetizers: Ahi Tuna ( peppered & flash seared w/ cabbage slaw, wasabe aioli, ginger sesame red hot drizzle, chips), Lobster Wontons, Thai Curry Scallops, Lamb Raviolis, and Sea Scallops.
Salads: Dinner Salad ( mixed greens, tomatoes, olives, artichoke hearts, hearts of palm, croutons, feta cheese, and Italian herb vinaigrette), Spinach Salad, Grilled Lamb and Goat Cheese Salad, Shrimp Salad and Smoked Venison Sausage Salad.
Petite Plates: Lil’ Caesar’s Salad, Lil’ Dinner Salad, Noodle Bowls ( Angel Hair , Asian Shiitake Miso broth, ginger, jalapeno, cilantro, onion), and soup ( cup or bowl).
Desserts: Queen of Sheba ( flourless chocolate double torte cake with fresh whipped cream filling), Cheesecake ( seasonal), Carmel creme, Bread Pudding ( flavour changes regularly, this months is mango pecan), Freshly cut strawberries with Grand Marnier and white chocolate mousse and Homemade Vanilla Almond Ice Cream sprinkled with cinnamon.
Tips and comments
The CA restaurant; The French Laundry is open seven nights a week for dinner a lunch on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Reservations for this opulent CA restaurant can be made two months in advance, and for the private dining experience, reservations are accepted a year in advance.