Applebees Restaurants is an American Grill and Bar restaurant chain. This restaurant chain is extremely widespread across the U.S and the globe in totality with over 2,010 restaurants in the United States, one U.S. territory and 14 other countries. These include Brazil, Canada, Chile, Greece, Jordan, Mexico and Saudi Arabia. If you for some purpose require information about Applebee's restaurant then read on and discover how you would go about performing that cation and what information you can discover.
The prominent and most informative arena to find out information about Applebees restaurants is to go onto their website, www.applebees.com. Once there you will be able to discern a lot of useful and interesting information pertaining to applebees.
On the top of the Applebees restaurants websites homepage is a variety of different tabs. These are labelled Menu, Gift cards, Carside to Go, Locations and About. To give you an idea of the sort of information you will discover at this website we will know explore each tab.
The about Tab has a variety of subcategories, each highlighting specific information about the company. The first such heading is Culinary team, thus if you wished to discover who cooked at Applebees by clicking on this subcategory you wold be reveled this information. It has the current Executive Chefs, an International Chef and Department Administrator with their relevant education and experience.
If your interests rest more with working with Applebees then eating there you should definitely look at the Working For us section. This area allows people to explore the numerous job opportunities available at Applebees restaurants and what they look for in potential employees.
Applebees has their detailed history on their website that could come in use if any individual required this information for school or an elective reason. It is clearly outlined in a year to year layout, which is easy and fun to read.
The remaining information that you could discover under the about section is there relevant awards, neighbourhood stories, a FAQ section, their responsibilities, visions and values, and international franchising.
If you require information about the Applebees restaurants menu then you can acquire this information via the websites homepage. On the top left hand side is a drop down menu that is title menu. If you click on this the drop down menu will appear with a list of different kinds of food items available at Applebees restaurants.
Such as 2 for $20 which allows patrons to choose one appetizer and two entrees for only $20. The available appetizers are detailed on the website and they include Spinach & Artichoke Dip, Crunchy Onion Rings and Potato Twisters. Then you and your companion can chose two entrees, these include Blackened Chicken Penne, Bourbon Street Chicken & Shrimp, Oriental Chicken Salad, and Fiesta Lime Chicken.
They also have a list of the menu items that are available at participating Applebees restaurants. This allows individuals to know what is served before arriving at the restaurant. Some menu items are:
- Burgers: New Bourbon Black & Bleu Burger, Philly Burger, and Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger.
- Sandwich: Fried Green Tomato & Turkey Club, New Roast Beef, Bacon & Mushroom Melt, Chicken Fajita Rollup and Applebee's Reuben.
- Seafood: Blackened Tilapia, Hand-Battered Fish & Chips and Double Crunch Shrimp.
- Desserts: Triple Chocolate Meltdown, Maple Butter Blondie and Hot Fudge Sundae Dessert Shooter.
All the menu items online are accompanied by their present prices. This is helpful information to be aware of so that you get an idea of how much your meal will cost.
The Applebees restaurant chain website has the most current allergen information available from their food suppliers on
eight common allergens. With each allergy is a list of menu items that do not contain that particular offending product. Below we have listed some of this information
- Soy Allergen Information: Chips & Salsa, Mozzarella Sticks, Fried Chicken Salad, Bruschetta Chicken Salad, and Fiesta Corn Chowder.
- Egg Allergen Information: Chili Cheese Nachos, Bourbon Street Steak, Grilled Dijon Chicken & Portobello.
- Dairy Allergen Information: Grilled Shrimp ‘N Spinach Salad, Steak & Fried Shrimp, Riblets Platter, and Fruit Side.
- Peanut Allergen Information: Potato Skins, Queso Blanco Dip, Fried Chicken Salad, Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad and Smothered Grilled Chicken.
- Shellfish Allergen Information: Wonton Tacos - Pork or Chicken, Quesadilla Grande, Potato Twisters, House Sirloin and Bourbon Street Steak.
- Tree Nut Allergen Information: Riblets & Chicken Tenders Platter, Orange Glazed Salmon and Sizzling Asian Shrimp & Broccoli.
- Wheat Allergen Information: Hot Fudge Sundae Shooter, Almond Rice Pilaf, Garlic Herb Salmon and Blackened Tilapia.
- Fish Allergen Information: Chili Cheese Nachos, Chicken Quesadilla Grande, Chips & Salsa, Mozzarella Sticks and Potato Skins.
- Gluten Allergen Information: Chips & Salsa, Potato Skins, French Fries, Cole Slaw and Fruit Side.
This information is valid through 5/6/2012.
If you had a specific query that you needed to be answered by the Applebee team then they have contact details on the Applebee restaurants website. The phone number for apple bees is 888-592-7753 and the physical address for the Applebee headquarters is as follows
Applebee's Services, Inc.
8140 Ward Parkway
Kansas City, MO 64114
However there is a section under contact us that allows individuals to propose a question online. This question will be answered as quickly as possible.
The Applebees restaurant has various symbols connected to specific food items. These include an apple which means a Applebees signature dish, a green apple with 550 on it which implies that the dish has less then 550 calories in it, an apple that is on fire means the dish is quite spicy and the last symbol is the weight-watchers symbol indicating that it is weight-watchers approved.
Sources and Citations