The city of Los Angeles has a range of traditional and tasty Indian Restaurants in existence. These restaurants menus are enthused with authentic Indian morsels to try and enticing decor to marvel at. In this article we will explore the best Los Angeles Indian restaurants.
Electric Karma is a fine dining Indian restaurant located in Los Angles. This eatery is open for lunch, dinner and for Private dining and Banquets (20-1000 guests). In regards to private dining, there is a secluded and tranquil patio available for a group meal. This patio is adorned with traditional murals to marvel at whilst enjoying the tasty Indian cuisine that you will be presented with. Below we have listed a select list of some of the dishes present at this Indian Restaurant.
- Samosas a traditional Indian snack. You will be treated to 3 vegetarian turnovers stuffed with potatoes, peas, spices, herbs and served with tamarind chutney.
- Sev Puri, Wafers topped with onions, potatoes, served with chutneys.
- Bhel Puri, Puffed rice, potatoes, onions, wafers and crisp noodles, served with chutneys.
Soups and Salads:
- Chicken Soup, Basmati rice, spinach, tomatoes, and flavored with onion, ginger, garlic and spices, garnished with cilantro.
- Karma Salad, red potatoes enthused with tamarind chutney and gramflour vermicelli.
- Chicken Curry, Boneless chicken cooked in tomatoes, garlic, and curry.
- Chicken Saag, Boneless chicken and spinach cooked in turmeric and cayenne pepper.
- Lamb Tikka, Lamb marinated in yogurt and 17 spices and grilled in an authentic Indian clay oven.
- Tandorri Tiger Prawns, tiger prawns marinated with tandoori spices.
- Fish Curry, Fish of the day simmered in a aromatic brown curry sauce.
- Tofu Curry, Tofu cooked in a mild curry sauce.
Karma Specialties, for something a bit special try one of the following:
- Chef's Vegetable, Mixed fresh vegetables cooked with a chili and lemon scented coconut curry.
- Bombay Chicken, Chicken poached with onion, ginger, green chilies and spices, then sauteed with dried mango powder.
- Gobi Frankie, Cauliflower and potatoes cooked with fresh herbs and spices, stuffed in home-madeegg-washed tortilla with two chutneys and marinated onions.
Manas Indian Cuisine abides by an Indian cuisine custom of proving a rich array of different flavors colors to delight the senses. This Indian restaurant is also quite healthy via using 100% vegetable oil that has no trans-fat, no cholesterol, and using no MSG in there food. Below we have listed some of this Indian restaurants divine food.
- Samosa Chole Chaat, Samosa and Garbanzos spiced with Mint, Tamarind and Yogurt.
- Vegetable Cutlets, Fried Patties Stuffed With Mildly Spiced Fresh Vegetables And Bread Crumbs.
- Spinach Onion Pakoras, Onion and Spinach Crispy Fritters.
- Lamb Tikka Masala, Boneless Skinless Lamb cooked in Tandoor and light Creamy Masala Sauce.
- Lamb Bhuna, Curry sauce with garlic, ginger, tomato and mint.
- Fish Bhuna,Fish cooked in curry sauce with garlic, ginger, tomato and mint.
- Shrimp Vindaloo, Goan Style Shrimp in Tomato Base Curry with Potatoes.
- Chicken Tikka Kabob, Pieces of Chicken Breast Marinated and Cooked in Tandoor.
- Paneer Tikka, Cottage Cheese marinated and cooked in Tandoor.
- Indo-Chinese Specialities.
- Chicken Fried Rice.
- Vegetable Chowmein, Soft Noodle Tossed With Vegetable In Soy Sauce.
- Vegetable Biryani.
- Jeera Rice.
- Plain Rice.
- Naan, Clay Oven Baked Leavened Bread.
- Garlic Naan, Leavened Bread With Garlic.
- Peshawari Naan, Leavened Bread Stuffed with raisins, cherries, nuts and coconut powder.
- Onion Kulcha, Leavened Bread Stuffed with onions and spices.
- Gajjar Ka Halwa, Diced Carrot Pudding In Milk.
- Gulab Jamun, Cheese Dumpling Fried And Served With Rose Flavoured Syrup.
- Kheer, Rice Pudding.
Tips and comments
The first Indian Restaurant (Karma Electric) has the following opening hours:
- Lunch: Mon-Sun 11:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Dinner: Sun-Thu 3:00 p.m. -10:30 p.m.
- Dinner: Fri-Sat 3:00 p.m. -11:00 p.m.
The second Indian Restaurant (Manas) offers catering service and free delivery within 2 miles.