New York City or NYC has a range of different restaurants that are a joy to visit. From deletable Italian to fresh Mediterranean, spicy Indian to Romantic French cuisine, there is something to sate any craving. In this article we will concentrate the represented restaurants into they best that New York City has to offer.
The first opulent NYC restaurant is Thw Ai Fiori, which means Among the Flowers in Italian. This restaurant's menu is cloaked with cuisine from the Italian and French Riviera, with a modern twist to traditional meals. The NYC restaurant is nestled in the trendy Setai Fifth Avenue hotel, containing a cozy main dining room and an enticing bar and lounge. Amidst the cool monochrome walls, and imposing pillar like structures rests a little morsel of nature, in the form of a beautiful and idyllic tree. Clean white linen shrouds the dining tables, adorned with neat and shiny cutlery and table decor. This NCY restaurant is open for Breakfast, Lunch and dinner, and below we have listed a slight representation of this delectable menu.
- Americano:two eggs to your liking, a house potato, a choice of breakfast meats and either freshly squeezed juice or coffee and tea.
- Classic Benedict: English muffin, prosciutto cotto, hollandaise sauce
- Lobster Scammble: Coddled eggs, leeks, tarragon, chives, baguette
- Duck Hash: duck confit, poached egg, tomato hollandaise, scallion
- Fruit Platter: seasonal selection
- Insalata: seasonal greens, local baby carrots, manchego, aged sherry.
- Trofie Nero: ligurian crustacean ragoût, seppia, scallops, spiced mollica.
- Spaghetti: blue crab, lemon, bottarga, chilies.
- Merluzzo: laurel crusted atlantic cod, brandade, black truffle, porcini
- Agnello: lamb en crepinette, panisse, romanesco, parmesan.
- Sardine: mediterranean sardines, artichokes barigoule, castelvetrano olives, lemon
- Animelle: crispy sweetbreads, pomme purée, truffle vinaigrette, pancetta
- Tortelli: ricotta & mascarpone ravioli, sottocenere cheese, red wine glaze
- Corzetti: wild mushroom ragu, brown butter fonduta, sage.
- Torrone: chocolate semifreddo, sicilian pistachio, apricot, orange confit.
- Panna Cotta:balsamic crema, blood orange, marcona almond, lemon sorbetto.
- Tartaletta :dark chocolate, red grape, caramelized sherry, walnut gelato
The dutch is an unique NYC restaurant sited on Sullivan street. With It's old school blackboards, wooden furniture, rustic brick exterior, it makes for a unique and memorable dining experience. You can visit this NYC restaurant for Brunch, Lunch and Supper. Below we have listed some if there unique and tasty food:
- Five Grain Salad, beets, cherries and blue cheese
- Wagyu Beef Tataki, Oregon wasabi, soy and daikon
- Maple-pecan granola, yogurt & seasonal fruit
- Cornmeal flapjacks, salted butter, blueberries
- Almond French toast, bananas foster
- Mushroom frittata, goat cheese, tomato, watercress
- Honey butter biscuits
- Bowl of fruit
- Applewood smoked bacon
- house-made breakfast sausage.
- Eggplant dip, savory crackers
- Chicken posole, pico de gallo, lime
- Green label burger, mushrooms & pepper jack
- Crispy shrimp roll, red remoulade, spicy slaw.
- Grilled scallop salad, radish, orange, miso-ginger
- Steak salad, Boston lettuce, buttermilk dressing
- Short rib ravioli, robiola sauce, black trumpets
- House made French fries
- Heirloom cauliflower, pear, sage
- Collard greens & smoked ham hock
- Orecchiette primivera, artichoke, peas & asparagus
- Black fettuccine, octopus, rock shrimp, calabrian chili
- Dayboat cod, crushed potatoes, aleppo, clams & parsley
- Grilled pork chop, baked beans, vinegared turnips
- Lamb t-bone, olive marmlade, spring favas.
- Housemade fries
- Bacon button potatoes
- Heirloom cauliflower, pear, sage
- Devils Food Cake, Black pepper boiled icing, fudge sauce, White Russian ice cream.
- Grapefruit Toffee Cake, Blood oranges, pine nuts, Lemon-buttermilk sherbet
- Ice Cream, Mint chocolate Walnut and Cinnamon.
Tips and comments
The first NCY restaurant that we mentioned ( Ai Fiori) has two private rooms. These may be reserved separately or together if your have a large group.
The Dutch allows guests to reserve up to 30 days in advance and will hold tables for walk in clientele.