If you are thinking of buying a new car, then donate your old car to charity. There are many organizations that will help you with this charitable task.
The act of donating a car or boat to charitable organizations has been a task that has become a popular avenue of giving to the unfortunate and deserving. Now days there are numerous different groups that accept the donation of your old used car, so try and look for a cause that means a lot to you personally. To donate car to charity is an extremely helpful and advantageous thing to do, but with the good there is sometimes the inclusion of bad. Fraud and dodgy deals are sometimes included in this path so be sure to avoid this by doing thorough research.
In this section, I will describe the various organizations that take donated cars.
- Alzheimer's Association. This is an American group which is striving to have a world without the deliberating disease of Alzheimer's. It is the leading organisation for voluntary care and support for people affected by Alzheimer's as well as conducting intensive research to find a cure. This group accepts your old car, motorcycle and boats, they can pick it up from your house and there is no paperwork involved.
- American Diabetes Association: This group's mission is to prevent and cure diabetes as well as offering aid to the millions who are affected with the disorder. They fund research and offer support to diabetes affected people all over the country. This organisation greatly appreciates people donating their used car, and by doing so you will be aiding in the development for a cure for diabetes. They offer vehicle pickups, help with the transfer of car title, and offer a tax deductible receipt.
- American Association for Cancer Research (AACR): This groups aim is to directly fund cancer research and educate the public about cancer. They envision a world without the death and devastation that cancer causes to millions of individuals around the world. This society is a reliable avenue, with it being powered by the National Vehicle Donation Program. They will optimise the donation of your car by selling it at a reliable and prestigious car auction place in America.
- Performing Animal Welfare Society (PAWS): The protection of animals is the chief concern for this charity, they wish to help animals from all areas these include performing animals, abandoned and retired captive animals, ensuring the best conditions for present captive animals and aiding in the preservation of wild animals. They pick up your car from anywhere in America and Hawaii, and upon pickup supply a credible car receipt.
With all these organizations out there, be sure to donate a car to one of them.
- Find an organization with a cause close to your heart, and one that is legitimate. This can be determined by thorough research.
- If possible, drive the car over to the charity yourself. This will save the charity money having to do it, and it will give you the opportunity to see the organization and determine their credibility.
- Make sure that the title of the car is transferred over to the charity so that you are no longer liable for anything the car may be involved in such as an accident.
- Keep the receipt the charity gives you for your car.
Most Recent Articles
Charity Donate Car For Tax Write-Off
If you have a car that you want to give it away then you must know that that there are some ways that you may not know about. Most people know two ways in which you can get rid of an old car...
Information on Charity Cars
A charity car is a vehicle that is given away by someone to a charitable organization. Charity car donations have become very popular all around the world especially because of the tax benef...
How To Donate Car To Charity
Are you planning to donate your car to the charity? The reason can be too personal why you want to give away one of your most precious assets or maybe you have no more space in your garage, ...