Know how to fight cancer with? Everyday, thousands of people are diagnosed with Cancer. Some of them knew why they acquired it and some of them didn’t know how they got it or worse, didn’t have a single idea what Cancer is. The common denominator among these people is they all want to be treated. But the question is does cancer goes away with treatment?
Cancer with in the body is uncontrolled. Cancer emerges when the growth of cells within the body is uncontrolled and cells divide too rapidly. Cancer can develop in almost any organ or tissue, such as the lung, colon, breast, skin, bones, or nerve tissue. Symptoms of cancer depend on the type and location of the cancer.
Luckily, there have been many treatments to choose from for cancer patients nowadays unlike before where cancer treatment was still meager. Today one may opt to have
• Surgery. Treatment of cancer with surgery aims the removal of the tumor or the entire organ if it cannot be saved already. When the cancer has metastasized to other sites in the body prior to surgery, complete surgical excision is usually impossible. In addition to removal of the primary tumor, surgery is often necessary for staging, determining the extent of the disease and whether it has metastasized to regional lymph nodes. Sometimes, surgery is needed to manage symptoms, such as spinal cord compression or bowel obstruction. If surgery is possible and appropriate, it is commonly performed before other forms of treatment, although the order does not affect the outcome.
• Radiation. Another mode of treatment is treatment of cancer with radiation Therapy which uses ionizing radiation in order to kill cancer cells or shrink the tumors.
• Chemotherapy. Treatment of cancer with drugs that can destroy cancer cells. Most forms of chemotherapy are not specific to cancer cells, they target rapidly dividing cells although some degree of specificity may come from the inability of many cancer cells to repair DNA damage, while normal cells generally can. For this reason, treatment of cancer with chemotherapy has the possibility to harm healthy tissue, especially those tissues that have a high replacement rate (e.g. intestinal lining).
• Immunotherapy. Treatment of cancer with immunotherapy refers to a diverse set of therapeutic strategies designed to induce the patient's own immune system to fight the tumor. Contemporary methods for generating an immune response against tumors include intravesical BCG immunotherapy for superficial bladder cancer, and use of interferons and other cytokines to induce an immune response.
• Other treatments include: treatment of cancer with hormonal and targeted therapy.
Tips and comments
Despite the advancements and researches for treatment of cancer, there are still a lot of people with cancer who dies everyday. This is because cancer is very unpredictable. It may disappear after treatment but there are some instances wherein cancer will recur and you have cancer again but this time, this may be in the different site of ones body. The outlook depends on the type of cancer. Even among people with one type of cancer, the outcome varies depending on the stage of the tumor when they are diagnosed. Some cancers can be cured whereas other cancers that are not curable can still be treated well. Some patients can live for many years with their cancer while other tumors are quickly life- threatening. No matter how the treatment went on so long as one fought cancer with all his/her might, as long as one wants to fight cancer, then one will never be defeated by cancer.
Most Recent Articles
the Reduction Of Cancer With Treatment
Cancer is one ailment that can afflict anyone at anytime. It is one of those horrible diseases that everyone fears. The many types of cancers and their numerous symptoms and are indeed somet...