Sedona is a city along the country line in the northern region of the state of Arizona, United States of America. The main attraction of Sedona vacations is the spectacular range of red sandstone formations, known as the Red Rocks of Sedona. The rock formations glow brilliantly in red and orange with every sunrise and sunset creating a magical effect. Whether it’s treading along the rocky paths for spiritual pursuits, biking for sports or hiking for fun; these red rocks remain the highlight of Sedona vacations. Sedona, Arizona, the Red Rock Country, is a playground for everyone throughout the year. Spiritual and metaphysical, arts and culture, history and archeology, shopping and outdoor adventure; imagine being able to experience all of this in the world’s most marvelous scenery.
Various flight and hotel travel deals and discounted Sedona vacations packages are available for tourists. The top-rated and favorite hotels for tourists include Adobe Grand Villas, L’Auberge de Sedona, Best Western Inn of Sedona, Junipine Resort, and The Orchards Inn of Sedona. There are many B&Bs and vacation rental options as well. The top-rated restaurants include Sedona Memories, New York Bagels and Elote Café. Visitors have the option of choosing from hundreds of excellent eateries in Sedona.
Some of the different types of Sedona vacations deals and packages include:
- Red Rock Romance: For a couple celebrating their honeymoon, wedding anniversary, or just a romantic getaway, such packages offer food and drinks and a couple of nights stay at the Red Rocks.
- Outdoor Adventures: Such packages include outdoor activities such as biking, hiking etc.
- Winter Special Discounts: Many hotels and rentals offer discounts up to thirty percent or more during the winter season (January and February). Sedona looks beautiful this time of the year when the red rocks tips are covered with snow.
- Revitalize Mind, Body and Soul: Sedona is famous for its spas and healing power treatments. Tourists enjoy such packages as they allow for ultimate relaxation by using hand crafted rejuvenating products made in Sedona.
- Summer Special Packages: Sedona is blessed with many watering holes that tourists enjoy taking a dip in during summer season. Grasshopper Point, Slide Rock, and Beaver Creek are famous summer attractions. West Fork is the most popular shaded hike trail among vacationers.
- Jeep Tours: Pink Jeep Tours offers Rock ‘n Roll Jeep Package for the adventure lovers. It allows the passengers to explore the rugged Red Rocks of Sedona through a rough terrain. It is an exciting adventure for the ultimate adrenaline rush.
Tips and comments
Other attractions of Sedona vacations include Sedona Grand Canyon, Blazin’ M Ranch Family Entertainment (to learn to live and eat like cowboys), an African safari just outside of Sedona, Arizona wine tasting, Sedona’s New Day Spa, Verde Canyon railroad that allows viewing eagle’s nesting places, and getting entertained by seven different musical groups during the three hour scenic train ride. The spectacular views, the mild climate, the dense forests, the magnificent rocks, and the magical sunsets are all reason enough to visit Sedona and save picturesque memories that will last a lifetime.