Almost every one of us has received an invitation to a birthday party. How many times have we dreaded going to the party because of a boring atmosphere. Such parties serve as a means to alleviate some of the painful troubles of life. People spend a lot of money on the birthday extravaganza and what a waste it would be if all that money went down the drain by simply having one factor wrong. Birthday parties are even tougher to plan when they are thrown for children. But the good news is birthday parties for children maybe tough to plan but they allow more options. The idea of Clowns for birthday parties is one of the most entertaining ones. Clowns give us the most precious gift which is the gift of happiness. To salvage various problems that can make your child’s birthday party, here are some tips to help you hire clowns for birthday parties.
While one is set to choose amongst the various types of clowns for birthday parties like the classic circus clown, the child party clown and a sad clown, it is wise to see the age of your guests. A word of advice is that you should not hire clowns for birthday parties if children are afraid of them. Clown for a birthday party is a treat that is a guarantee for a magical time, an experience, if chosen wisely, will be the best and help create memories that will last forever.
With younger children you need a playful and a sweet clown who can appease the palates of those young cuddlesome children. Choosing scary looking clowns for birthday parties is a big mistake. Thinking out of the box and going for something really innovative is always appreciated. Sometimes instead of hiring clowns the parents or some other close relative can dress up as a clown. This way the clown will know what makes their birthday baby and the friends giggle and laugh. It will also save money. Involve the child when you are planning for his or her birthday. Also it is noted that a clown does not interest children older than nine years.
Some useful tips to keep in mind while you choose clowns for birthday parties:
- Make sure the clown wears make up such that his face and neck are both covered, if the clown leaves some of the skin without makeup, the children might get scared.
- The clown may be someone who is skilled in face painting
- Always book your clown before time, this is helpful as it ensures the participation of the entertainer and also gives you maple time to choose one.
- Keep your schedule such that the other person can come at their ease.
- View online for the possible options to hire a clown, look for as many clowns as possible
- Thoroughly review the particular clown’s portfolio especially the reviews the clown has received. It is the feedback that will actually reveal how capable the clown is when it comes to entertain.
- Get into a contract as many clowns demand that they be given a deposit as a security.
- Also while the clown is performing be with him to see how he is working and is his entertainment manner and jokes appropriate for children
The right clown chosen for the job makes a birthday not only a cherished memory but helps your child be proud of you for throwing the perfect birthday party.
Sources and Citations