Smokey eye makeup is the perfect makeup for all seasons. This look can be pulled off on any occasion. With Smokey eyes, your looks can get you instant attention when you walk into a room since nothing looks more sophisticated.
So if you are not into the red shades that have been all the rage and want to get Smokey eyes, how to go about it? One important tip for the Smokey eyes is to have subtle shading just underneath the eye peepers so you don’t end up looking like a panda. If you want to get the perfect look, you need to make appropriate use of a soft bristled brush. So get your brushes and flaunt the Smokey look. Apart from this one the following brushes are essentials for Smokey eye makeup,
- Smudge brush
- Blender brush
- And a simple eye shadow brush
Here are a few tips for Smokey eye makeup:
- Gently apply a light patting of concealer underneath the eyes and also on top of the eyelid. For this purpose mineral makeup base or primer may also be used as an excellent concealer.
- Simply go for a black eye liner and rub it across the eyes. Apply the liner across the eye lash line. You need not be precise with it; just a simple rubbing across the lash line will help create a magnificent effect. At first you may not do it right, but viola practice makes anyone perfect. Draw a fine line making sure going almost over the eye lash line.
- If you have small eyes and want Smokey eye makeup, how to make it more prominent? It is simple, you should just go for applying the liner beginning with the middle area of the eye and then moving on to the rest of the eye. For those who have large eyes and want to go for Smokey eye makeup how to get that perfect look? You may proceed from one corner to another. If you think you will not be able to apply the eye liner smoothly then put small dots on the eye lash line and join them to make a perfect line.
Tips and comments
- The edges of the eye pencil line may be softened with any brush used for eye shadow or with the help of your finger.
- Now apply the dark black shadow with the help of an applicator that has a sponge tip. To get the Smokey eye makeup how to smudge the shadow to perfection? Either use a brush and smudge the black shadow over the eye ball area or use the best natural brush, your fingers to smudge.
- To proceed with the Smokey eye makeup how to apply a lighter shadow? A tip for this is to wet the brush and then use it. Apply it all over the eye and then blend it.
- For a perfect Smokey makeup how to use an eyeliner pencil? Apply it underneath the eye or use some shadow to complete the look.
- Next step is to apply the mascara. Apply double coats to get the perfect look.
- Brush away that extra fallen shadow and clear away the mess.