Making an online credit payment is usually the most convenient way to pay your bill. It can be done at any time of the day or night which makes it perfect for busy people. Making an online credit payment also takes away the worry of a payment being lost in the mail. You can make your online credit payment quickly and easily, without having to wait on the phone until someone is available to help you. Making your credit payment online also saves you from the mad dash to the mall so you can run in and get your payment in on time. This may explain why more and more people are now using online credit payment options.
- Register at the company website. For each online credit payment that you wish to make, you will have to set up and account at the company website. You can usually find the website by looking at your statement. It can also be found by looking at catalogs that were sent out. Usually the website will be on the front cover and on the order form. If you cannot find it on the cover, check the order form. Almost all companies will list the website to make ordering faster and easier.
- Look for the sign up or register button. Click on the button. You will most likely be asked to create a user name, email address and password. It is a good idea to note this information in a notepad that you keep on your desk. Without this, you will have a difficult time signing in later when you want to pay your bill. You may also be asked for your name, address and telephone number. Some sites will ask and others will just need your user name and password. It will vary from site to site. Registering will make it easier when you are ready to make online credit payments later.
- Check your email for a confirmation email from the sites that you have registered with. Often a company will have confirmation emails sent out. This ensures that you really did want to register. You will most likely have to click a link within the email to confirm your registration. Once that is done, you are ready to begin making online credit payments. Another benefit to registering is the fact that you will most likely receive coupons, discount codes and advance notice of upcoming sales and events. Both online and in-store events.
- To make your online credit payment, sign into the website. Look for the make a payment button, it may also say, view or pay your bill. Click on the button. You will be taken to a page that will ask how much you want to pay. Indicate the amount. Often you will have the ability to pay the minimum amount due, the entire amount or a different amount that you designate. Enter your payment method. You will generally have the option of paying by credit or debit card, or by check. For a credit or debit card enter the account number and expiration date. For a check, you will have to enter the routing numbers from the bottom of your check, as well as the account number from the bottom of your check. The routing number is the nine digit series of numbers on the bottom of the check.
- Look over all of the information that you have entered. You want to be sure that everything is accurate. Once you are sure that everything is correct, click the submit button. Do not X out of the page, stay and wait for your receipt to populate. You may want to print this out for your records. Usually you will also get an email notification that your online credit payment has been made. That is all there is to it. Repeat the process for other online credit payments that you wish to make.
Even though an online credit payment is quick, you should still allow a couple of days for the payment to process. While it may not be necessary, it is a good idea to give yourself that safety net.
Most Recent Articles
How To Make Payments Online
Everyone needs to pay their charges and they usually create charges online payments either over the cellphone or by going immediately to the position where the expenses is due. However,...
How To Maintain a Zero Balance Transfer Credit Card
The plan of sending a 0 balance transfer credit came up in the year 2010 .this done by companies who give credit cards to their clients. The deals which existed in the mid 2000s has come bac...
How To Make Card Payments
Card payments are simple in today's world of high tech which includes easy connection to the internet or even by phone. The internet is the quickest and surest way to make sure the payment g...