Princess theme parties for kids
Every girl loves to feel and be treated like a princess at least once in her life so what better way to make your daughter feel like the princess she has always wanted to be than having a birthday princess party for her. Right from sending invitations, to food and activities; creating the atmosphere of a castle and royalty is what you should be looking out for. Many parents make the mistakes of having a princess party without their daughters involvement and concerns but although girls love to be princesses, you need to make them more interested in their party and make them feel like it is really about them by involving them in the process.
Free birthday princess parties venues
- Home or house of relative
- Community park
- Children’s play center
- Roof tops
- Bowling alley
- Skating kink
- Community hall
- Church park
Planning birthday princess parties
When planning birthday princess parties, it is important to make sure you begin plans at least 2 months before the date because unlike other theme parties , the princess party theme has so much work to make sure it is the best so start early to finish early and perfectly. Some party theme ideas include;
- The Arabian princess party. You can have tents at the venue of the birthday party with beautiful fabrics decorating the venue. Provide every tent with cushions but the celebrant’s tent should be the best.
- Under the sea princess party. Here you can decorate the venue with little plastic dolphins or balloon fishes and hang them on walls, ceiling, etc. you can also add chocolate and shape them in sea shells which you can use to decorate the cake.
- Princess Jasmine Party
- Gypsy Princess party
- Fairy princess party
Some tips to consider where birthday princess parties are concerned
- Never forget to make your little princess a pink or white castle cake to really crown the birthday party.
- Her crown should be very beautiful and so unique.
- Make sure your child stands out from the rest by having a huge picture of her at the venue.
- Make sure decorations for the venue is done perfectly with pink, silver, purple or even gold balloons and so many lights everywhere.
- You can hire the services of an expert to help you with preparations in order to make sure you are going according to plan.
- You can have a catwalk competition with some selected guests dressing as princesses and the judge should be the celebrant.
- A dancing competition will also be perfect.
- You can also place small shaped tiaras on every cake for guests that come to the party.
- You can also add to the favors beautiful pink hampers filled with pink candles, makeup, princess stickers, nail polish, costume jewelry, mirror, etc.
- Make sure the celebrants dressing is perfect for a princess including her hair and even the way she walks and talks; this can be done by training or rehearsals.
Most Recent Articles
Great Party Rental Tips For Themes For Birthday Parties
The birthday is the most common event that is celebrated by most of the people in the world with excitement and joy. There are various methods of celebrating birthday parties. Now days what ...
Themes For Birthday Parties In Farm House
Everyone wants to celebrate his/her birthday in a big manner. He/she wants to spend the time with most of his/her friends and colleagues to make it big. The birthday boy/girl will be happier...
Songs 3 Year Old Birthday Party
If your kid is turning three anytime soon, it is best to prepare for it as early as you can and start picking out everything, from the menu down to the list of songs 3 year-olds will love. S...