Healthy people live longer than other people. It is a common observation that people who take care of their skins lead a healthy life. Skin and health are closely related to each other. Skin health has a great significance in maintaining good health.So for the sake of skin health, if you don’t have time to go to the dermatologist, no need to worry. Here are a few tricks and tips that can help you get the best skin health. These are some of the basics. Good skin care and healthy life style choices can help delay the natural aging process and prevent various skin problems. Get started with these tips right away for your skin health.
- One of the most important ways to take care of your skin is to protect it from the sun. Long exposures to sun light can cause wrinkles, age spots and other skin problems. This also increases the risk of skin cancer. For the complete sun protection one should use a good quality sun screen with SPF. One should avoid the sun between 10 am and 4 pm, when the rays of the sun are the strongest. Protective clothing should be worn to avoid the harmful rays of the sun. Long sleeved shirts and wide brimmed hats are ideal for the hot season.
- The second factor is to avoid smoking. Smoking makes your skin older and prone to wrinkles. Smoking narrows the tiny blood vessels in the outer most layers of the skin, thus resulting in the decrease of blood flow. Smoking also damages collagen and elastic. These are the fibers that give your skin its strength and elasticity. So if you are smoking; the best way to protect your skin is to quit it. You should ask your doctor for tips and treatments to help you stop smoking.
- For skin health, daily cleaning and shaving can improve your skin. To keep it gentle you should limit your bath time. Hot water, long showers can remove oils from your skin. Limit your bath or shower time and use warm water rather that hot water.
Strong soaps should be avoided as they can strip oil from your skin. So instead of strong soaps, you should go from mild cleansers for your skin health.
After washing or bathing, gently pat your skin dry with a towel so that the moisture remains in your skin. If you have a dry skin, you should use a moisturizer that fits your skin type. For daily use, consider a moisturizer that has SPF.
- To keep your skin health a healthy and balanced diet should be used. You should intake plenty of fruits, vegetable, whole grains and lean proteins. Use of Vitamin C can help to promote towards a younger looking skin.
- Finally for your skin health, STRESS SHOULD BE CONTROLLED. UNCONTROLLED STREASS CAN MAKE YOUR skin more sensitive and can cause skin problems like trigger acne breakouts. One should take steps to manage their stress.Above mentioned are a few tips and tricks, which can be followed to get a healthier skin and maintain your skin health.
Most Recent Articles
What the Condition Of Your Skin Says About Your Health
The skin is the largest organ the human body has both in the amount of area it covers and by its weight, so its no big surprise that what our skin looks like can be clear indicator on the st...