The Latest Buzz
3G technology is the latest buzz in the world of mobile communication. Cell 3G have taken the world by storm ever since Apple and Samsung have started rolling out their Cell 3G devices some years back. You can find a whole lot of applications for these devices ranging from simple calculators to high end games.
The content available on the Cell 3G differ from carrier to carrier and manufacturers. There are applications made specially for certain devices and Operating Systems so it becomes very important to decide which handset to pick. Here are a few things to look out for while purchasing a 3G enabled cell phone.
1. Always be on the look out for the Operating System on the Cell 3G. Android devices have a number of different Operating Systems which are installed on them and the applications that you want to run depend on the version of the Operating System.
2. Look into the speed of the processor powering the phone as well as the amount of RAM built into it. This is a very important factor that could affect the browsing experience of the phone as well as other services like video playback.
3. Try to find more about the subscription charges if you are buying a phone on contract as there might be hidden costs included. Try to go for a phone without a contract if possible, this could end up saving you a lot of money in the long run.
4. Look out for reviews of Cell 3G on popular websites like Youtube and CNET to find out more about the phone. Reviews can help you find out more about the signal quality and sound clarity of the phones.
5. Better payment for better Cell 3G and better services.
Network Availability Issues on 3G phones
Even though if you have the best phone out there, your experience may be limited because of the service provider. Many customers have complained about the poor quality of Cell 3G services provided by their carriers so be sure to check up on the network quality of your service provider before making a purchase. Companies often provide high end phones at low rates but fail to provide a good network to complement the power of these phones. AT&T is one such carrier that seems to be full of complaints from users about their services, this is probably one reason why Apple started shipping iPhones without contracts.
Many operators offer free services to their customers which could be an icing on the cake if you have chosen the right phone. You can browse certain sites and access certain online applications without paying a fee, this could certainly save you some money on your phone bills. So be sure to check up on the freebies your carrier offers by visiting their site or by visiting one of their stores.
There is a whole variety of services to enjoy with the speed that a Cell 3G network provides and the speeds are bound to increase as the technology improves so make sure that you make the right purchase.
Most Recent Articles
How To Find a Mobile Phone 3G
The past few months has seen an increase in the number of mobile phone 3g enabled handsets. 2012 will see an even greater increase in the number of these devices as manufacturers are tr...
How To Find a Cell Phone 3G
3G phones now a days come in all shapes, sizes and price ranges. Cell phone 3G are now available at cheap prices (You can get a 3G phone for as less as $60) and the customers are ...
Discover 8 Tips For Phone Service Internet
If you are using a smart phone like an Android, Blackberry or an iPhone, chances are that you use your phone for social networking, business applications and other services that require an I...