Your hair is considered to be your crowning glory. In order to be fully beautiful, you need to take care of your hair. The hair is a part of your bosy that needs an extensive maintaining and conditioning regimen. Remember that there can be no messier fashion faux pas than having unkempt and damage hair. So read further to know the steps in hair care, as well as fixing your hair.
Start by setting up a good base for your hair. This means that you should have a hair care regimen so that your hair stays in great shape. Your hair should be healthy and conditioned, not to mention free from damage. Choose a shampoo that is able to clean your hair and scalp. Opt for shampoos that contain less alcohol; this is because alcohol can just dry up your hair. Also, remember that shampoos are just meant to be used for 2-3 times a week only to avoid stripping your hair of its natural oils.
Conditioner also plays a major role in caring for your hair. Every time you wash your hair, make sure to use a rich conditioner to hydrate your hair and create a protective barrier from potential damage by the sun and heat. Use conditioner to the ends of your hair and leave it on for at least three minutes and rinse thoroughly.
You can also use a deep conditioning treatment or a hair mask to nourish your hair even more. Use this product at least once a week, leave it for 20-30 minutes then rinse thoroughly.
Before styling, make sure that your hair is air or towel dried first. However, you should not rub your hair against the towel because this causes damage. Instead, pat it dry with the softest towel that you can ever find in your closet.
Before using the hair dryer, make sure that you use a hair mousse to leave the hair soft and smooth. In using hair dryer, remember these things: Use the high setting for drying your hair; and use the low setting for styling your hair.
Avoid frizzy hair. This is why you should use a heat protectant spray before using hair irons. Remember the following in fixing your hair:
- Divide your hair into sections and start using the flat iron at the back of your next going forward to the sides of your hair. Use a paddle brush and fine toothed comb alternatively.
- If you opt to use a curling iron, divide your hair into thin sections and curl loosely to achieve beach waves which are perfect for every season. To secure and lock in the curls, use hair spray or a setting lotion.
You can still look good while having a bad hair day. Try the following tricks to keep yourself beautiful amidst a hair disaster:
- Secure your hair into a high messy bun. You will look like those Asian superstars when you have a bun on top of your head. Secure the bun with the use of spiral pins or a bun spiral.
- You can also braid your hair. Try a fishtail plait. You can see this style sported by your favorite Hollywood stars.
- Use a beanie or a turban to keep your hair in place.
- Browse at some beauty and hair websites to see the latest trends in styling your hair.
- You can also try searching for hair styling tutorials on Youtube.
Avoid applying too much damage to your hair. If possible, avoid regularly ironing, blowing dry or coloring your hair. Opt for organic products instead of harsh chemicals.
Most Recent Articles
How To Give Your Hair Body
No matter what type of hair you have, do you run down fingers in your hairs and feel the lack of strength in them or the hair body? To feel good is your right. Do you miss those shiny lookin...
The Best Hairstyles For Thin Hair
There are a lot of experiments you can do with your looks. The best and the most drastic change you can bring to your look are by varying hair hairstyles. There are a lot styles you can expe...
The Beauty Of Hair
No feature on a woman's body has been transformed more than hair. From the perm, to the bob, the afro, to the humble ponytail, hair has gone through a timeline of diverse hairstyles and stag...